According to job postings removed from Facebook’s Careers Page, the company looks to have recently hired researchers, engineers, marketers, human resources, sales training, and analyst staff. A few hires from Facebook’s LinkedIn feed also note that engineers and marketers were brought on recently.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Matt Bruce, Marketing Analyst (Growth Team) – formerly a Senior Content Analyst Sony (Gracenote).
- Ashley Lim, Account Manager – previously a Project Manager at Waggener Edstrom.
- Javier Herrera, Account Executive – formerly an Inside Account Manager at BMC Software.
- Vlad Fridman, Software Engineer – formerly Senior Project Manager at Innova Systems.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Manager of Facebook Research
- Platform Partnerships, LATAM (Sao Paulo)
- Software Engineers 1110MW (Seattle)
- Research Coordinator (Contractor)
- Head of European Brand & Agency Marketing (London)
- Network Security Engineer
- Global Head of Sales Training (New York or Palo Alto)
- HR and Benefits Services Representative (Contract)
- People Analytics Manager
- Recruiting Data Analyst
- Policy and Operations Manager
- Revenue Accountant – EMEA (Dublin)
- Account Manager (Paris)
- Client Partner (Toronto)
- Sales Manager – Global Marketing Solutions for Australia
- Sales Manager, Global Marketing Solutions (Sao Paulo)
- Relationship Manager, Agency Relations (New York)
- Client Partner, Agency (Austin)
- Quantitative Business Analyst (Palo Alto)
- Analyst, User Operations – Arabic (Dublin)
- Analyst, User Operations – German (Dublin)
- Analyst-User Operations Contractor
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.