Facebook hired a few engineers, several legal counsel, some games and marketing staff, as well as other positions, according to the company’s Careers Page and LinkedIn feed this week. Please see a complete list below.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Chris Bray, Applications Operations Engineer – formerly the founder and Chief Engineer at UltimateNotifier.com.
- Relja Petrovic, Software Engineer – was a Developer at Wowd.
- Philip Pronin, Software Engineer – previously a student.
- Thomas Georgiou, Software Engineer – was a student.
- Taylor Gillaspia, Payment Operations – formerly an IT Recruiter at Insight Global.
- John Akre, API Activation Specialist – previously a Senior Strategist at YouTube.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Commercial Counsel
- Lead Commercial Transactions Counsel
- Platform Product Marketing Manager, Games
- Strategic Partner Development – Brand Marketers
- Strategic Partner Development, Commerce
- Director of Research Relations
- Software Engineer, Benchmarking
- Director of Policy (UK & Ireland)
- Data Center Construction Manager (PRN)
- Thermal Engineer 1110003 (Menlo Park)
- University, Data Analyst, Internet Marketing (Menlo Park)
- MBA, National Sales Operations, Online Sales Operations (Menlo Park or Austin)
- MBA, User Operations Manager, Online Operations (Austin)
- Business Analyst, Compensation (Contractor)
- Workday HRIS Analyst (Contract)
- Technology Manager, Finance
- Law Enforcement Response Analyst
- eCrime Analyst (Dublin)
- Administrative Assistant
- Messaging Engineer
- Research Analyst – Decision Support 1110004 (Menlo Park)
- Associate, Business Operations – Agency (NYC)
- Manager, Business Operations (New York)
- DSO Account Manager (Sao Paulo)
- Strategic Partner Development, Media (New York)
- International Client Partner (London)
- Editor, Local Deals (Austin) – Contractor
- Writer, Local Deals (Austin) – Contractor
- Specialist, Payment Operations
- Senior Strategist, Global Customer Marketing (London)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.