Facebook has added 14 new positions to its careers page this week, including a number of international-focused media solutions and Preferred Marketing Developer partner manager positions.
The company is also looking for a partner engineer to work with gaming companies to integrate Open Graph. A few developers, including Zynga, have been taking advantage of the platform that way, but there are thousands of games that have not switched to the new publishing format.
Facebook put up a new job listing for growth manager focused on Indonesia. The six- to 11-month contract position will “identify and monitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for Facebook’s adoption in Indonesia” and “influence and improve the Facebook experience of users in Indonesia by identifying product/market fit gaps.”
New listings added to Facebook’s careers page:
- Manager, Data Infrastructure (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Site Reliability Operations (Menlo Park)
- Technology Partner, HR (Menlo Park)
- Email Writer – Contractor (Menlo Park)
- Partner Engineer – Open Graph (London)
- Growth Manager, Indonesia (Singapore)
- Associate, Media Solutions (Sydney)
- Team Lead, Media Solutions – France & Benelux (Dublin)
- Team Lead, Media Solutions – Germany (Dublin)
- Client Partner – Denmark (Stockholm)
- German Partner Manager, Preferred Marketing Developer Program (Dublin)
- Spanish Partner Manager, Preferred Marketing Developer Program (Dublin)
- Nordic Partner Manager, Preferred Marketing Developer Program (Dublin)
- Manager, Custom Market Insights (Singapore)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.