Facebook added more than two dozen new positions to its careers page this week, including a number of openings on the communications team.
The company is looking for a manager of technology communications, as well as a technical privacy manager, for its office in Menlo Park, Calif. There are other marketing communications positions based in Seoul and Singapore.
Facebook also continues to add jobs for engineers, analysts and client partners.
New listings added to Facebook’s careers page:
- Manager, Technology Communications (Platform) (Menlo Park)
- Technical Privacy Manager (Menlo Park)
- Head of Global Small Business Marketing Communications (Menlo Park)
- Marketing Communications Manager, Contract (Seoul)
- SMB Marketing Communications Manager, APAC (Singapore)
- Hardware Test Engineer Intern/Co-op (Menlo Park)
- Software Engineer, Pages (New York)
- Compensation & Forecast, Program Manager (Menlo Park)
- Credit and Collections Analyst (Menlo Park)
- Benefits Program Manager (Menlo Park)
- Academic Relations Specialist (Menlo Park)
- Associate Quantitative Researcher (Menlo Park)
- Network Engineer, Backbone (Menlo Park)
- Network Engineer, Corp (Menlo Park)
- Commodity Manager (Menlo Park)
- Ad Billing Support Rep (Contract) (Austin)
- Ads Fraud Specialist (Austin)
- Ads Risk Analyst (Contract) (Austin)
- Payment Operations Analyst (Austin)
- Payment Operations Representative (Contract) (Dublin)
- Account Manager, Entertainment (Los Angeles)
- Regional Manager, SMB Latin America (São Paulo)
- SMB Analyst, German (Dublin) (Dublin)
- SMB Regional Manager APAC (Singapore)
- Global Brand Designer (Menlo Park)
- Client Partner (MENA) (London)
- Client Partner, French (Dublin)
- Market Lead – Custom Market Insights (Korea) (Seoul)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.