Facebook added 18 job listings to its careers page this week, including one for a business development manager focused on monetization.
The job description includes “negotiating partnerships that enhance our product offerings, generate new revenue streams, drive distribution of the Facebook brand online and offline, generate new users for the company, or otherwise add value to the Facebook user experience.” The candidate will “shape the future of our online and mobile advertising efforts and work closely with our product and engineering teams to identify partnership opportunities and drive these to fruition.”
The company is also looking for someone to lead strategic partner development to get more third parties to integrate Facebook Platform into their Web sites, applications and devices.
A job listing for fulltime marketing and advertising counsel requests a candidate to advise clients on the legal risks, obligations and other issues related to advertising and marketing on the platform.
Most other new jobs this week fall under engineering or recruiting. The full list is available below.
Posts added this week on Facebook’s Careers Page:
- Business Development Manager, Monetization (Menlo Park)
- Strategic Partner Development, Scaled Outreach (Menlo Park)
- Marketing and Advertising Counsel (Menlo Park)
- Platform Policy Lead (Menlo Park)
- Data Engineer (Menlo Park)
- Software Engineer, Memcache Task Force (Seattle – Menlo Park)
- Software Engineer, Security Infrastructure (London)
- Executive Assistant (London)
- Localization Leader (Menlo Park)
- NonTech Recruiter (Menlo Park)
- Sr. University Recruiter (Seattle)
- University Programs Coordinator (Menlo Park)
- Hardware Engineer (Menlo Park)
- Power Engineer (Menlo Park)
- System Validation Engineer (Menlo Park)
- System Software Engineer (Menlo Park)
- Merchant Operations Analyst (Menlo Park)
- Senior Analyst, Custom Market Insights (Seoul)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.