Just over two weeks ago we announced the 2009 Social Ad Summit and today I’m happy to present the first 8 speakers for the event. The conference is being held at Tribeca Rooftop in New York City on October 5, 2009. So far we’ve had a great response and expect this event to sell out based on the number of inquiries we’ve received so far. If you haven’t received the registration information for the event yet, head over to the Social Ad Summit website and enter your information on the homepage.
Over the next few weeks we will be announcing our second set of speakers from a variety of social networks, advertising agencies, mobile platforms, and more. So far we are pleased to announce the following 8 speakers:
- Wade Tinney, CEO, Large Animal Games
- Sebastien De Halleux, COO, Playfish
- Andrew Trader, VP of Partnerships, Zynga
- Justin Siegel, CEO, MocoSpace
- Nir Eyal, CEO, AdNectar
- Lisa Rutherford, President, TwoFish
- Brian Balfour, Co-Founder, Viximo
- Noah Kagan, Co-Founder, Gambit
- Victoria Ransom, Founder & CEO, WildfireApp
We will have more speakers to announce in the coming weeks so stay tuned! Remember that if you’d like to attend to fill out your information on the Social Ad Summit website. Also, I’m happy to announce the first two sponsors of the event: Offerpal Media and Involver.