The AllTwitter Marketing Bible is a new resource designed to help marketers build their audience, increase engagement, and improve conversions and customer loyalty on Twitter.
This comprehensive subscription service provides up-to-the-minute how-tos, best practices, case studies, expert insights, platform features, and provider comparisons to help you optimize your Twitter campaign.
Content is updated on a weekly basis to stay current with the latest Twitter functionality and marketing trends. Recent articles include:
- How (and why) to get verified on Twitter – and how advertisers can expedite this process
- How to configure your first Promoted Tweet
- How to setup team support for Twitter advertising
- How to pin a tweet to the top of your Twitter Profile
- How to publish Promoted-only Tweets
- How to use Twitter to track your competitors
Whether you’re a first-time user of Twitter for business or an experienced social media marketer, the AllTwitter Marketing Bible can help you grow your Twitter audience today.
Check out the site today and sign up for a free trial to get a sneak peak at 4 full articles. If you like what you see, you can upgrade to a Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual subscription.