Zooey Deschanel unrecognizable in new ad
Zooey Deschanel got airbrushed all to hell for this Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick ad, which has shocked and offended the same people who wig out over every bad modeling Photoshop job. Such botched jobs are almost too commonplace to really be aggravating now, but here they altered poor Zooey to the point where she doesn't even look like herself—they rounded out her face and squashed her nose in and fattened her lips too much. Why didn't they just find someone who already looked like that, if that's what they wanted? It would save them money, which they desperately need for better graphic designers. Compare Rimmel's zombie Zooey to the real Zooey over at Styleite.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- How KitchenAid Gave Us the World’s Coolest Mixer
- Nikola Tesla Takes Down Silicon Valley VCs, but Will It Get Him a Statue?
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.