Yield to tiny pedestrians in the crosswalk
Here’s a detail from a safe-driving ad by Leagas Delaney in Milan. The idea is, after a few drinks, one’s attention to driving plummets, leaving pedestrians as vulnerable as Borrowers in the street. See the whole ad, and two more, at I believe in adv.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.