Yield to tiny pedestrians in the crosswalk
Here’s a detail from a safe-driving ad by Leagas Delaney in Milan. The idea is, after a few drinks, one’s attention to driving plummets, leaving pedestrians as vulnerable as Borrowers in the street. See the whole ad, and two more, at I believe in adv.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.