This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. Woman's breasts go crazy in ad for earbuds
2. Billboard for Hot Wheels is pleasantly loopy
3. Japan cell-phone ad stars a giant xylophone
4. Smirnoff's fruit flavors get 'peelable' bottles
5. Get your creative juices flowing with Kotex!
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- Zuckerberg Says U.S. Government Is a Threat to the Internet
- Déjà Vu All Over Again as CBS Renews 18 Series
- Pranks Dominate This Week's YouTube Top 10
- Report: Ad Networks Adhering to Strict Privacy Guidelines
- TBWA\Chiat\Day L.A. Cuts 5% of Its Staff
- A&E Shelves Those Who Kill
- 5 Questions With Twitter's Global Online Sales Leader
- Advertising Community Heads to the White House to Talk Big Data and Privacy
- Is This Obscure European Sock Company the World's Worst Advertiser?
- Remember When Burger King Ads Were Insane? In New Zealand They Still Are
- A Tweet, Selfie and Instagram Video Just Broke That US Airways News
- Unapologetic Fitness Mom Turns Her Polarizing Facebook Photos Into a Movement
- Facebook Reveals 'Premium' Autoplay Video Ads
- Mother London Makes Its Own 'First Kiss' Parody … With Dogs
- Ad of the Day: Robert Redford and Will Ferrell Ludicrously Debate How to Help the Colorado River Delta
- Duracell Bus Shelter in Montreal Heats Up When Everyone Holds Hands
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.