This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. Woman's breasts go crazy in ad for earbuds
2. Billboard for Hot Wheels is pleasantly loopy
3. Japan cell-phone ad stars a giant xylophone
4. Smirnoff's fruit flavors get 'peelable' bottles
5. Get your creative juices flowing with Kotex!
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- Publicis Creates New N.A. Unit; Bruce Named CEO
- General Motors Names Mary Barra CEO in Historic Appointment
- Why Time Inc. Should Buy Forbes
- Google Plus Users Haven't Learned to Share
- Dunkin' Donuts Runs Its First Google+ Hangout for Top Chef Initiative
- 65% of Millennials in Advertising Think Their Agencies are Innovative
- Jordan-Ali Rap Battle Scores on YouTube
- Scripps Acquires Digital Video Startup Newsy
- Amazing Pantene Ad Defiantly Tackles How Women in the Workplace Are Labeled
- The 10 Best Ads of 2013
- Ad of the Day: Santa Visits Canada First for Airline's Lovely Christmas Miracle
- 6 Companies That Are Trying to Solve the Native Ad Scaling Issue
- Have a Look at the Most Unusual and Irritating Starbucks Ever Built
- The Top 20 Tumblr Ads of the Year
- The Future of Advertising Hinges on Understanding Identity
- This Is Advertising’s Next Great Leap Forward
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.