With videos like these, who needs friends?
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Ogilvy N.Y. Wins Coke Zero
- Instagram Gives Brands Instant Access to Ad Campaign Data
- Snapchat's 'Crazy Engaged' Users Can't Resist a Message From Taco Bell
- The U.N. Is Becoming Quite the Social Media Butterfly
- Foot Locker Stocks Up on Professional Athletes for YouTube Success
- YuMe Launches Heat-Seeking Ad Fraud Map
- Showtime Renews Masters of Sex, Ray Donovan
- Is Your Secret Safe With 'Secret' App?
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- From Birthday Suit to Lawsuit
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Takes the Ice Bucket Challenge, and Calls Out the iPhone
- Ad of the Day: See Which Classic SNL Characters Are Now Working for State Farm
- Chilling Agency Video Captures the Utter Horror of Deadlines
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.