Victoria's Secret a huge 'Transformers 3' fan
Leave it to Michael Bay to pioneer the next evolution of movie marketing: the human product placement. Lingerie model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's rumored casting in Transformers 3 is being viewed by some as a heaving, button-bursting plug for her main employer, Victoria's Secret, which even put out the video below to congratulate her. With no real acting credits to speak of, Huntington-Whiteley did appear in Bay's epic underwear ad, which proved she had one of predecessor Megan Fox's best Transformers talents: maintaining a heroic level of cleavage while surrounded by pointless explosions. Via Movieline.
—Posted by David Griner
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Ad for 5,000-Case Limited-Edition Beer Will Disappear After 5,000 Views
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.