A Tribute in Song to David Ogilvy Goes Awry What was Bold Ogilvy Athens thinking?
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Senior Public Relations Account Manager Hausman LLC New York (US)
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
It's hard to tell if the staff of Bold Ogilvy Athens are serious with this musical tribute to their legendary namesake founder. Either way, it's sort of horrifying. It's a shame they couldn't get Bank of America's Ethan Chandler to add some harmonies.