A Tribute in Song to David Ogilvy Goes Awry What was Bold Ogilvy Athens thinking?
- Digital Program Manager Twin Cities PBS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
It's hard to tell if the staff of Bold Ogilvy Athens are serious with this musical tribute to their legendary namesake founder. Either way, it's sort of horrifying. It's a shame they couldn't get Bank of America's Ethan Chandler to add some harmonies.