A Tribute in Song to David Ogilvy Goes Awry What was Bold Ogilvy Athens thinking?
- Subway Suspends Relationship With Spokesman Jared Fogle After FBI Search
- Online Ads for High-Paying Jobs Are Targeting Men More Than Women
- See Why Visiting This L.A. Suburb Is Like Stepping Into a Wes Anderson Film
- Showtime Has Officially Launched Its Streaming Service
- This Week’s Must-Haves: An Electric Board That'll Amp Up Your Golf Game
- An Award-Winning Dallas Agency That Knows How to Clean Up a Bad Rep
- This Top 10 List of Sports Content Creators Shows a Major Consumer Shift
- The Voice of So Many Simpsons Characters, Harry Shearer Will Return, After All
- Babies' Poop Faces Captured in Glorious Slow Motion in Award-Winning Pampers Ad
- Woman Applies Makeup in Zero Gravity in This Beauty Brand's Fun, Baffling Stunt
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola's Minimalist Can Promotes a World Without Labels
- Nike Celebrates the 'Real Girls of Moscow' With Empowering Ads, Murals and GIFs
- Here Are 10 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Infographic: Which Wearable Tech Device Will Win?
- Infiniti Spoofs the Highway Flirting From National Lampoon's Vacation, With a Special Guest
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Takes Back Bacon in This Silly Anti-Craze Campaign
- Senior Director, Marketing Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts New York, NY
- Sales Account Manager (New Grad) Future US, Inc. S. San Francisco, CA
- Traffic Manager American Media, Inc. New York, NY
- Senior Social Media Account Manager Social Media Agency Los Angeles, CA
- Marketing Intern I-5 Publishing LLC Irvine, CA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
It's hard to tell if the staff of Bold Ogilvy Athens are serious with this musical tribute to their legendary namesake founder. Either way, it's sort of horrifying. It's a shame they couldn't get Bank of America's Ethan Chandler to add some harmonies.