A Tribute in Song to David Ogilvy Goes Awry What was Bold Ogilvy Athens thinking?
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
It's hard to tell if the staff of Bold Ogilvy Athens are serious with this musical tribute to their legendary namesake founder. Either way, it's sort of horrifying. It's a shame they couldn't get Bank of America's Ethan Chandler to add some harmonies.