Is this a top secret Ford ad?
- Anne Sweeney Is Leaving Disney
- Is Google Becoming the Black Market of the Internet?
- Clio Music Will Honor Creativity in Music Marketing and Advertising
- 7 Ways Television Marketing Is Big At SXSW
- Solid Sampling for NBC’s Believe
- IPG Invests in OOH Tech Firm, ADstruc
- What 'Raymond' Creator Phil Rosenthal Taught His Brother
- Whitney Museum Taps Grey N.Y.
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- The Traditional Purchase Funnel Is Kaput
- Healthcare.gov's Millennial Outreach Masterstroke: Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Ad of the Day: Intel Tells the Amazing Story of 3-D Printing Prosthetics in War-Torn Sudan
- Frank Ocean Gets the Last (Four-Letter) Word in Spat With Chipotle
- The Story of Kids TV Mastermind Fred Seibert
- Ad of the Day: Honey Maid Celebrates Single Dads, Gay Dads, Punk Dads and More
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.