TiVo’s defenestration of the TV executive
- MTV Launches Ariana Grande's New Album With a Little Help From Twitter
- Taco Bell Debuts Dollar Cravings Menu
- UGG's Tween-Targeting Mobile Campaign Nets 17 Million Views
- Uber Hires Former Obama Adviser David Plouffe to Fight 'Big Taxi'
- Islamic State Militants Exploit Digital Services to Disseminate Video of Apparent Murder
- Condé Nast Sells Fairchild Fashion Media to Penske
- DreamWorks Markets Lassie as Merchandising Star
- Leaked Screenshots Reveal Upcoming YouTube Music Service
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone
- Why Tim Hortons Totally Blacked Out This Location in a Small Quebec Town
- Ad of the Day: Craig Robinson Croons Love Ballads to Verizon FiOS in Mock Infomercial
- Newcastle Asks for Fan Photos, Which It Promises to Photoshop Poorly Into Terrible Ads
- Apple Beats Bud, Nike and GE to Win the 2014 Emmy for Best Commercial
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Davis Freeberg has unearthed this old TiVo spot, in which a network-TV executive is unceremoniously thrown out a high-rise window. And no, the networks didn’t run it.
—Posted by Tim Nudd