Thai Life Insurance Ad Will Leave You a Blubbering Wreck
- The Chairman of the FCC Is Annoyed With Time Warner Cable
- Twitter Revenues Surge as It Surpasses 270 Million Monthly Users
- With a Redesigned Website, The New Yorker Hires an Ad Agency
- How Are Social Networks Evolving? Join Us for #AdweekChat to Weigh in With Experts
- Mountain Dew Gets 3,500 Phone Calls From Click-to-Call Tweet
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Poster Upsets Fans With 9/11 Imagery
- Y&R Canada President and CEO Chris Jordan Resigns After 12 Years
- Real-Time Marketing Isn't Just About Twitter
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- Adman Writes His Own Hilarious Obituary, and It Goes Viral
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Ad of the Day: Shifting Gears, Smart Makes the Biggest City Car Ever
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- BuzzFeed Video Is Trying to Change the Definition of Branded Content
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Man, advertising doesn't get much more throat-lump-inducing than this. Oh hell, go ahead and weep uncontrollably at your desk, it's OK. Another tear-jerker in a long line of tear-jerkers for Thai Life Insurance by Ogilvy & Mather in Bangkok. Via BuzzFeed.