Thai Life Insurance Ad Will Leave You a Blubbering Wreck
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Man, advertising doesn't get much more throat-lump-inducing than this. Oh hell, go ahead and weep uncontrollably at your desk, it's OK. Another tear-jerker in a long line of tear-jerkers for Thai Life Insurance by Ogilvy & Mather in Bangkok. Via BuzzFeed.