Thai Life Insurance Ad Will Leave You a Blubbering Wreck
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Man, advertising doesn't get much more throat-lump-inducing than this. Oh hell, go ahead and weep uncontrollably at your desk, it's OK. Another tear-jerker in a long line of tear-jerkers for Thai Life Insurance by Ogilvy & Mather in Bangkok. Via BuzzFeed.