Thai Life Insurance Ad Will Leave You a Blubbering Wreck
- Content and Media Specialist Moxie Communications Group New York City or Los Angeles
- Digital Program Manager Twin Cities PBS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Man, advertising doesn't get much more throat-lump-inducing than this. Oh hell, go ahead and weep uncontrollably at your desk, it's OK. Another tear-jerker in a long line of tear-jerkers for Thai Life Insurance by Ogilvy & Mather in Bangkok. Via BuzzFeed.