TBS Presents the Funniest Ads of 2011 Annual special airs Wednesday night, with cameo by AdFreak
This Wednesday at 10/9c, TBS will air the Funniest Commercials of the Year: 2011, its annual hour-long TV special devoted to side-splitting hilarity from advertisers around the globe. Hosted once again by Old Spice guy Isaiah Mustafa, this year's show promises to be freakier than usual—because there will be a whole segment devoted to AdFreak's 30 Freakiest Ads of 2011. So, join Isaiah on Wednesday night as he counts down to the funniest spot of 2011, with some AdFreak goodness thrown in. As always, see the world's funniest ads all year round at VeryFunnyAds.com.And below, check out Adweek's Q&A with Funniest Commercials producer Robert Dalrymple.
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Obscure Direct Response Brands Dominate Facebook Chatter
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- Ad of the Day: Volkswagen
- Mattress Ads Wake Up to Human Sexuality
- H&M Winning Raves for Having a Normal-Looking Woman Model Its Beachwear
- Ad of the Day: Samsung
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.