Samsung. Efficient if not entirely sanitary.
- Food & Wine, Fortune Name the Most Innovative Women in Food
- NFL Exec Says Wearables Could Crack Second-Screen Advertising
- Hyundai's Daily Twitter Followers Spike 40% During World Cup
- ABC Taps New Programming Sales Chief
- Agencies Increase Focus on Cause Marketing
- Cats Like Tablet Games, Too
- GroupM's Maxus Wins NBCU Digital Duties
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 4-11
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Has Made the Only Ad You Need to See This Fourth of July
- This Is How Your Financial Data Is Being Used to Serve You Ads
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Want to Spot Rich People? Head to Walmart
- Ad of the Day: 'First Kiss' Director Gets to Second Base With 'Undress Me' Sequel (SFW)
- How Sports Illustrated Got the LeBron Scoop
- Major League Soccer Is Using World Cup Fever to Score New Fans
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Here’s an unlikely bathroom accessory for guys who really, really need to keep playing with that Samsung cell phone. As CoolzOr points out, this is a print ad. Not, thankfully, guerrilla.
—Posted by Tim Nudd