Samsung. Efficient if not entirely sanitary.
- Today Only, Amazon Is Discounting Prime to $72 and Streaming Transparent for Free
- How Vevo Found a Workaround to Make its 'Fifty Shades' Video Autoplay on Twitter
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Monday, Jan. 26, 2015
- Larry Wilmore on How He Landed The Nightly Show and What He Learned From Jon Stewart
- Accounts in Review: Unilever Launches Massive Media Review While Ameriprise Briefs Finalists
- Why President Obama Agreed to be Interviewed by YouTubers
- Modern Farmer Loses Edit Staff, but the Magazine Might Survive
- Only 46% of Super Bowl Advertisers Will Score Consumer Engagement
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- The 10 Best Ads of 2014
- Ad of the Day: Meet the Crazy Cameraman Who Films Every Kill in Call of Duty
- Here's the Simple, Powerful Starbucks Ad You Probably Missed on MLK Day
- Ad of the Day: Agency Helps Ex-Cons by Turning Their Prison Tattoos Into Something Beautiful
- If Apple Made Milk, and Other Super-Cool Imaginary Product Packaging
- Come Super Bowl Sunday, Will the University of Phoenix Regret Its Naming Rights Deal?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.
Here’s an unlikely bathroom accessory for guys who really, really need to keep playing with that Samsung cell phone. As CoolzOr points out, this is a print ad. Not, thankfully, guerrilla.
—Posted by Tim Nudd