Samsung. Efficient if not entirely sanitary.
- How the Online Industry Is Losing $8 Billion Every Year
- FIFA Sponsors Demand Independent Oversight and 'Cultural Change'
- Discovery Launches TV Everywhere Service With One App Instead of Nine
- Fox Isn't Laughing About an ABC Sitcom Called 'Fair and Balanced'
- This Week's Must-Haves: a DIY Jerky Kit
- L.A. Agency Founded by Media Royalty Boasts an Inspiring Art Collection
- Already Hot in Australia, This Agency Means Business After Opening in New York
- Mullen Lowe Chairman Looks Back on His 40-Year Career
- In 24 Hours, Pirelli's Calendar Showed How Quickly a Brand Can Modernize Its Image
- See the Dark and Controversial Christmas Ad From Germany That Has Everyone Talking
- Microsoft Makes Peace With Apple in a Holiday Stunt That's Surprisingly Sweet
- How AIDS Advertising Has Evolved From Shock and Shame to Hope and Humor
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Giving Away 99% of His Facebook Fortune
- 600 Fake Outdoor Ads in Paris Blast Corporate Sponsors of the COP21 Climate Talks
- People Who Post Racist Tweets Are Suddenly Seeing Them on Billboards Near Their Homes
- Apple Gives You the Gift of Stevie Wonder and Andra Day This Holiday
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Here’s an unlikely bathroom accessory for guys who really, really need to keep playing with that Samsung cell phone. As CoolzOr points out, this is a print ad. Not, thankfully, guerrilla.
—Posted by Tim Nudd