Pontiac crafts nice homage to 'Spy Hunter'
- Google's Project Wing Is Developing Delivery Drones
- Facebook's Events Ads Take Aim at Mobile and Local Sales
- Uber Partners With Casper for Mattress Delivery on Labor Day Weekend
- ESPN Thinks Women Need 'Relationship-Based Rankings' To Grasp Fantasy Football
- Twitter Offers Analytics Dashboard for All
- Intel Is Reviewing its Creative Agency
- Gander.tv Launches Weekly Shows With Vine Stars
- Consumers Trade Recyclables for Burgers at McDonald's in Sweden
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- Instagram Users Are Obsessed With Recreating Its Logo, and the Results Are Quite Wonderful
- How Once-Cool Urban Outfitters Lost Its Mojo
- Gap's New Celebrity Ads Tell Us to 'Dress Normal.' What Does That Mean, Exactly?
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.