The perfect gift for people who stink all over
Add Doc Bottom's Aspray to the list of products we hope are elaborate pranks, because we refuse to believe the market was crying out for a questionably named aerosol deodorant. A guy named Doc Bottom should be making toilet-seat covers or gay porn, not an all-over body spray. Still, kudos to that "contractor" for admitting on television that his butt stinks, though why anyone would be crouching down to smell it is beyond us. The product's Web site seems legit, though, so head over to customer service and ask why a grown man would call himself Doc Bottom.
—Posted by David Kiefaber
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Ad of the Day: DirecTV
- Ads for Playboy Fragrances Have Plenty of Happy Endings, and a Few Weird Ones Too
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- PETA's Incredibly Lifelike CGI Ape Begs You Never to Use Real Ones in Ads Again
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.