Orangina animals make beastly ad parodies
Paris ad agency Fred & Farid, always up for a little Orangina quasi-bestiality, put together some quick parodies of other ad categories—breakfast cereals, deodorants, mouthwashes, detergents, etc.—in this latest video for the drink brand. There's a Geico-style lizard with a Cockney accent (and acne). The sex kitten lasciviously washing her hot wheels has a nicer tail than Paris Hilton. (Well, it's longer, at any rate.) And one fab feral feline who uses the drink as after-shave lotion is an even cooler cat than Isaiah Mustafa. lt's all wonderfully wink-wink, nudge-nudge and way over the top. However, the faux-surprise ending—with a nerdy guy watching the spots on TV with his "date" for the evening—really got my goat. And I want her back.
- The Guardian to Consolidate Web Properties Under One Domain
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Jell-O Hijacks Twitter's Profane #FML Hashtag, Changes It to Mean 'Fun My Life'
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Cadillac Nears Decision in Creative Review
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.