Old Spice guy even cooler with a mustache
Isaiah Mustafa is back on a boat, and sporting a completely CGI-less mustache, in this latest Old Spice mini-gem from Wieden + Kennedy. "Use Old Spice Body Wash and get ready for a manly mustache surprise," the YouTube page wisely counsels.
- NBCU's Esquire Network Hones In on Guys
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- Infiniti Launches Global Creative Review
- Virgin America, StubHub Hook Up for Flying Super Bowl Tailgate Party
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- 2013 U.S. Agency of the Year: 72andSunny
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- Big Account Wins Make Grey the 2013 Global Agency of the Year
- 360i Is Selected as the 2013 Digital Agency of the Year
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.