Nike getting ad tips from Spirit Airlines
So Nike’s probably never heard of Spirit Airlines, but it’s grooving to the same mullet theme. Spirit’s got its Mullet Sale; Nike’s got a mullety running shoe. Spotted at KFADvertising, which helpfully adds that another name for a mullet is a Missouri Compromise.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.