McDonald's new special sauce
So Heidi Klum apparently likes Big Macs, and will be professing her love for them on a TV screen near you in the not-so-distant future.
Heidi Klum eats Big Macs. Yeah, like we believe that. Sure. OK. Right. What's next? Kate Moss pitching Krispy Kremes?
Here's a sentence that we chuckled at from the New York Daily News story: "Other celebrities who have been the face of McDonald's include Justin Timberlake, Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgler." Are the terms "mascot" and "celebrity" now interchangeable?
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- Newsweek's All-Digital Relaunch Includes Ad Sponsorship Plan
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Time.com Is on a Hiring Spree
- Droga5 Gives Qantas Fliers Paperbacks That Last Just as Long as the Flight
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- Ads for Playboy Fragrances Have Plenty of Happy Endings, and a Few Weird Ones Too
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.