JetBlue isn't laughing at Steven Slater jokes
Whatever else JetBlue takes away from the Steven Slater episode, this lesson should be near the top: Next time, don't get into it with Andy Borowitz. Read the back-and-forth that @JetBlue (and @MHJohnston) had with the comedian below, and after the jump. Via Gawker.
- Bud Light Says It 'Missed the Mark' With Line About 'Removing No From Your Vocabulary'
- Former DISH Executive Takes the Reins at The Weather Channel
- Maker Studios Wants To Make a Little Something For Everyone
- In an Unusual Upfront Pitch, IFC Says Its Viewers 'Don’t Stink'
- Facebook Adds Donate Button Atop News Feeds to Aid Earthquake-Ravaged Nepal
- Cablevision Will Offer Hulu Plus to Optimum Customers
- With #SCOTUS Trending, LGBT Group Leverages Twitter in a New Way
- MDC Partners' Stock Plummets After News of SEC Probe Into CEO's Expenses
- Sad, Powerful Ad for Gay Marriage Shows You Wedding Memories That Were Never Made
- How Brands and YouTube Stars Are Hooking Up to Reach Millions of Millennials
- Fashionistas Had to Post 26,000 Tweets to Crack Open This Mysterious Orb
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola Embraces the Fist Bump and Gets Serious About True Friendship
- BuzzFeed's New Revenue Chief Says There Are 3 Reasons People Share Its Videos
- Guy Proposes to His Girlfriend Using a Skyscraper and a Million Post-it Notes
- Why BuzzFeed Is So Good at Finding Millennials Online
- 12 Digital Marketing Stats You Should Know From the Last Week
- Marketing Writer For B2B Tech Company BuildingLink.com New York, NY
- Digital Assets Summer Intern Cornell Tech New York, NY
- Associate Editor Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Digital Associate Producer Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Consumer Marketing Engagement Manager Gannett Co. Inc. New Castle, DE
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.