Insults fly in Equal Pay Day commercial
Check out this TV spot (scroll down below the print ad) created by a progressive women’s group in Belgium for Equal Pay Day. Organized first in the U.S., Equal Pay Day is observed in April to indicate how far into each year the typical woman must work to earn as much as the typical man earned in the previous year. This year’s Equal Pay Day is April 25. Link via Houtlust.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Online Video Ads Have Higher Impact Than TV Ads
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- British Advertising Hits New Low With Commercial Starring Talking Butt Crack
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.