Greg Jennings Is Going Nowhere in His Latest Old Spice Ad Green Bay Packer intentionally grounded
Old Spice feels more like Skittles in this latest "Believe in your smellf" spot from Wieden + Kennedy for the brand's Champion line. This time, speedy Green Bay Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings isn't going anywhere for a while—he's stuck, body parts all over, in a block of cement. Whether this is a metaphor for writer's block or what is unclear. See another new :15 after the jump.
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Time.com Is on a Hiring Spree
- PETA's Incredibly Lifelike CGI Ape Begs You Never to Use Real Ones in Ads Again
- Pinterest Plays Coy on Ads, but Expect Commerce to Lead
- Ad of the Day: Nike
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.