Giant Rotting Fingers Count Down to Walking Dead's Return One more lopped off each day until Sunday
Toronto's Union Station has been graced by this cool "zombie hands" installation for The Walking Dead that loses a finger every day until this Sunday, when Season 3 returns to the air. I wonder who's in charge of removing the fingers. Does the agency make some intern walk down there every morning and do it, or is it some Union Station janitor's responsibility? I also wonder who's in charge of calming down any children who happen to walk past. Those without impressionable youngsters at home can tweet #TWDFeb10 for a chance to win one of the giant fingers, which would make a great ottoman. I hope they make a big show of the daily dismemberment since this ad is more interesting than the show has been for a while now. Agency: Leo Burnett in Toronto. Via Copyranter.
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Puma's Dance Dictionary Will Leave You at a Loss for Words
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Teenage Boys Are Suddenly Pregnant in Chicago's Striking PSA Campaign
- Ad of the Day: Nike
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.