FREAKY AD MOMENTS OF 2007, SWEET 16: MaternaCord vs. Skittles’ milked man
In the category of men who have strange tubes attached, these are two worthy adversaries. Only one will pull himself into the next round.
UPDATE: Skittles’ man-cow prevails easily. See the vote totals here.
- The Voice Inks Three-Season Sponsorship With Nissan
- Are These YouTube Stars Coming to a Movie Theater Near You?
- The 5 Best Tweets About Jeter's Gatorade Commercial, From Red Sox Fans
- Apple-U2 Duet Causes a 41% Drop in Social Sentiment
- Quaker Oats Man Gets a Milk Mustache
- Facebook Will Get 10% of Digital Ad Spending in 2014
- Susan Glasser Named Editor of Politico
- YouTube Network for Women Raises $12 Million
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- CBS' New Fall Shows, Ranked From Best to Worst
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- How Jack Daniel's Searched All Over the Country for the Best Bar Stories
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads
- How 9 Brands Used Twitter's Sign Bunny Meme to Make Little Billboards
- 5 Hottest Twitter Innovations From Brands
- Brand of the Day: Meet the U.S. Market Leader in E-Cigarettes
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.