FREAKY AD MOMENTS OF 2007, SWEET 16: MaternaCord vs. Skittles’ milked man
In the category of men who have strange tubes attached, these are two worthy adversaries. Only one will pull himself into the next round.
UPDATE: Skittles’ man-cow prevails easily. See the vote totals here.
- Malaysia Airlines Might Rebrand in Wake of Tragedies
- Branded Video Drives Budweiser's Latest Push for Made in America
- Is Facebook's Bolt Teaser the Start of App Ads on Instagram?
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Poster Upsets Fans With 9/11 Imagery
- Y&R Canada President and CEO Chris Jordan Resigns After 12 Years
- Zillow Pays $3.5 Billion for Trulia
- The Hill Names Bob Cusack as Editor in Chief
- ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology for Domestic Violence Rant
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- BuzzFeed Video Is Trying to Change the Definition of Branded Content
- Real-Time Marketing Isn't Just About Twitter
- Oh, Snap! Slim Jim Brings Back Famous Old Tagline, With a Modern Twist
- Ad of the Day: Shifting Gears, Smart Makes the Biggest City Car Ever
- The Truth About Mobile Advertising? It’s a House of Cards
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.