Fiat ad takes brainstorming to the next level
- Snapchat Wants to Turn Your Selfie Into an Ad
- Facebook Expands Mobile Video Feature That Helps Content Creators Make Money
- How Morgan Spurlock Started a Branded Content Revolution
- Infographic: How Mobile and Social Are Changing the Way We Shop for Cars
- Coca-Cola, Visa, McDonald's, Anheuser-Busch Demand That FIFA's Sepp Blatter Resign
- This Infographic Has 10 Eye-Popping Marketing Stats From Advertising Week
- Does Sportscasters' Mockery of Selfie-Takers Highlight a Generational Divide?
- Will Brands Get Behind Peeple, an App Already Being Called a Cyberbully's Dream?
- This Craigslist 'Missed Connections' Ad, 43 Years in the Making, Is Simply Heartbreaking
- Here's Another Hilarious Ad That Tries to Get People in Denmark to Have More Sex
- Hot List: Vote Your Picks for 2015's Top Digital Brands, Games and Gadgets
- Why Coca-Cola Hired This Man to Laugh Really, Really Hard on a Crowded Subway Train
- Will Earth in 2045 Be Heaven or Hell? See Both Sides in the Year's Most Amazing Interactive Ad
- Wes Anderson Meets the Addams Family in This Beautifully Crazy Ad for an Optician
- These Shameless Cocaine Ads Prove the '70s Were a Hell of a Time to Be Alive
- 5 Brilliantly Faked Viral Ads That People Still Keep Thinking Are Real
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
This can't be a real Fiat commercial (can it?), but take a look anyway. Yes, it's a real mindfuck. Hopefully the medical students who surely put this together cleaned up after themselves. Via Jalopnik.
—Posted by Tim Nudd