Fiat ad takes brainstorming to the next level
- Digital Marketing Director Parallax Press Berkeley, California (US)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE FOR DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT Citizens' Committee for Children of New York New York City
- Marketing Manager-Digital Sales RGM Group New York, NY or Santa Monica, CA (no relocation)
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- Reporters, Writers, Editors Full-time Part-time. Internships. Paid Positions. NJ Cops Magazine, NJ Fire Magazine, NJ Teachers Magazine 07666, Teaneck
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
This can't be a real Fiat commercial (can it?), but take a look anyway. Yes, it's a real mindfuck. Hopefully the medical students who surely put this together cleaned up after themselves. Via Jalopnik.
—Posted by Tim Nudd