Fiat ad takes brainstorming to the next level
- MTV Launches Ariana Grande's New Album With a Little Help From Twitter
- Are the Salad Days Over for Single-Item Restaurants?
- Kimberly-Clark Tackles Potty Training Woes With New App
- Taco Bell Quietly Debuts Dollar Cravings Menu
- UGG's Tween-Targeting Mobile Campaign Nets 17 Million Views
- Uber Hires Former Obama Adviser David Plouffe to Fight 'Big Taxi'
- Peer-to-Peer Digital Banks Are Lending Billions of Dollars
- Snapchat Will Reportedly Debut Ads and Videos
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone
- Ad of the Day: Craig Robinson Croons Love Ballads to Verizon FiOS in Mock Infomercial
- Why Tim Hortons Totally Blacked Out This Location in a Small Quebec Town
- Newcastle Asks for Fan Photos, Which It Promises to Photoshop Poorly Into Terrible Ads
- What Did TV CEOs Tell Investors About the Weak Ad Market?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
This can't be a real Fiat commercial (can it?), but take a look anyway. Yes, it's a real mindfuck. Hopefully the medical students who surely put this together cleaned up after themselves. Via Jalopnik.
—Posted by Tim Nudd