Famous Brand Logos Redesigned for the Zombie Apocalypse Rotten project for Halloween
When the zombies take over, naturally they're going to have a lot of brand-identity work to do—swapping out healthy-looking corporate logos and replacing them with stinking, rotten, corpse-infested ones. In celebration of Halloween, here's a head start on that project: 10 classic logos reimagined for the zombie apocalypse. After the apocalypse, there will be shambling undead on every corner, along with a Starguts. The Playboy bunny gets all chewed up as well, becoming the skeletal Plagueboy bunny. Click through to see some more. Via Design Taxi.
- Bonnier Acquires Source Interlink's Motorcycle Titles, Sells TransWorld Group
- It’s Official: Deborah Turness Named President of NBC News
- Mayer Talks Tumblr Plans, Unveils New Flickr
- Young Tumblr Marketers Have Strong Advice for Yahoo
- 67% of Smartphone Owners Would Rather See Ads Than Pay for Premium Content
- Ziff Davis Nabs NetShelter
- Pinterest Adds Advertiser-Friendly Features
- TripAdvisor Hires Shops for Its First Offline Campaign
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- PETA's Incredibly Lifelike CGI Ape Begs You Never to Use Real Ones in Ads Again
- Obscure Direct Response Brands Dominate Facebook Chatter
- Advertising Student Ships His Pants to Kmart's Agency, Lands Internship
- Shopper Marketing Is Going Mainstream
- Online Video Ads Have Higher Impact Than TV Ads
- Can the Empire State Building Brand Its View?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.