Dove’s time-lapse beauty spot is parodied
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- Bravest Warriors is Not Quite Super Enough
- How Twitter Stepped Up Its Ad Game
- Inc. Magazine Announces Leadership Shuffle
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2013
- Ad of the Day: James Earl Jones and Malcolm McDowell Get Dramatic for Sprint
- Burger King Creates Pre-Roll Ads That Share Your Hatred of Pre-Roll Ads
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- Budweiser's Tweet-Powered Knitting Bot Makes Holiday Sweaters for Designated Drivers
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Our perception of beauty gets seriously distorted in this spoof of the new Dove spot. It’s unclear what MWeeting 14 is, but it seems to be some sort of private Halloween party in Italy.
—Posted by Tim Nudd