Don't use puns on your proctology billboard
- Patrón Picks a New Lead Agency
- Why 'Captain America' and 'Katniss' Are Most Likely to Flirt This Halloween
- Check Out This Week's 10 Must-See Digital Marketing Stats
- Accounts in Review: As Infiniti (Finally) Ends, Two Media Reviews Heat Up
- IBM's Business Clients Are Getting More Twitter Data
- WPP Reports Q3 Revenue Growth of 3%
- AOL Gives Advertisers an Alternative to Facebook's People-Based Marketing
- Top 10 Web Video Series: Brutally Honest Look at the Latest X-Men Movie
- What Makes a Great Creative Director? Here's How 10 of Them Answered That Question
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)
- This Outfit Designed to Help Change Clothes in Public Is at 2,000% of Its Kickstarter Goal
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Here's a Supercut of the Most Hilarious Matthew McConaughey Lincoln Ad Parodies
- The Best Video Ever About the Sheeplike Insanity of Real-Time Marketing
- Ad of the Day: A Beautiful Airline Spot Celebrates the Sibling Cities of New York and Paris
- Real Beauty? Nah, Victoria's Secret Would Rather Celebrate the 'Perfect Body'
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.
Worst/best billboard ever? No ifs, and or butts about it. Via FAILblog.