Don't use puns on your proctology billboard
- Memorial Sloan Kettering's New Ads Pitch a Message of Hope
- Hershey's New Logo is a Buzzkill Online
- Apple Says Nude Celebrity Photo Leaks Were Targeted Hacks
- About.com Gets Into Native Advertising
- 1-800-Flowers Buys Harry & David
- Agora Takes Top Spot in Online Black Market Trade
- Apple Appears to Be Moving Into the Mobile Wallet Market
- China Cracks Down on Laughable Celebrity Endorsements
- Annie Leibovitz Photographs Well-Known People in Their Homes for a Dozen Real Estate Ads
- 8 Media Buzzwords That We've Lost Forever
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Africa Thrillingly Celebrates Being 'Made of Black'
- Jeff Bridges Salutes the Dude's Favorite Beverage in Short Film for Kahlúa
- Jim Parsons Hits the Stratosphere
- These Are the Hottest Digital Brands Around
- The iPhone 6 Should Make Mobile Ads a Bigger Deal
- Here's How Gay Marriage Will Destroy Your World, Warns Satirical Short Film About 'Armagayddon'
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Worst/best billboard ever? No ifs, and or butts about it. Via FAILblog.