Don't use puns on your proctology billboard
- Coca-Cola Names New CMO as Profit Tumbles
- NBA Player Sleds Down From Great Wall of China on Instagram
- Goodby Silverstein's NY Outpost Lands First Major Account
- Patron Tequila Eyes 2 Finalists for Its Creative Account
- Uber Debuts Taxi App in South Korea, but Is It Legal?
- Oh Well, So Much for The Avengers Trailer Driving SHIELD Viewership
- Publicis Groupe Blames Weak Q3 on Merger Distractions
- How T-Mobile Trashed Its Own Industry and Gained 22 Million Subscribers in the Process
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- GoPro Ad With Toddlers Sledding Is the Most Adorable 30 Seconds You'll Watch Today
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola's Earnings Drop as American Taste Buds Change
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Project Manager Creative Circle (Project Manager) Plano, TX
- Production and Analytics Coordinator The Urban Institute Washington, DC
- Manager, Publicity, CNBC Primetime NBCUniversal Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Advertising Sales Representative Amos Media Company Chicago, IL
- Director of Client Strategy Resonate Reston, VA
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.
Worst/best billboard ever? No ifs, and or butts about it. Via FAILblog.