'Breaking Bad' Mentos Commercial Is Fresh, Full of Life Walt and Walt Jr., the freshmakers
If a potent new supply of blue Mentos hits the market soon, you'll know why. Here are Walter White and his son, Walt Jr., from Breaking Bad in a hilarious Mentos parody that's all the funnier for its total randomness. Mentos—the methmaker.
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- Does the American Shopping Mall Have a Second Life?
- Lucky Charms Does Giant Bong Hit, Unleashes Auto-Tune Leprechaun
- How AT&T Got Kids to Make Some of the Year's Best Ads
- Layoffs Hit BBDO, Goodby
- Creak, Crack, Crunch. Local Chiropractor's Goofy Ad Is Painful to Watch
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.