Billboard for Hot Wheels is pleasantly loopy
Here's a fun Hot Wheels ad from Ogilvy Bogota, presenting a life-size loopty-loop on a highway overpass. Lots of ads bring cars down to miniature size—for LG and Nissan, in recent memory—so it's nice to see an effort that goes playfully in the other direction. Via Adverblog.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.