Apple's iPad 2 Gets All Educational in Latest TV Spot 'There's never been a better time to learn'
We're a few days late, but here it is: TBWA's latest Apple iPad 2 commercial, which broke last week. This one's all about the device's educational value—which is surely secondary to its mind-numbing, time-wasting entertainment value, but still apparently noteworthy. This is the fifth spot in the series. Is anyone else getting just a little tired of the piano and Peter Coyote's voiceover?
- Bonnier Acquires Source Interlink's Motorcycle Titles, Sells TransWorld Group
- It’s Official: Deborah Turness Named President of NBC News
- Mayer Talks Tumblr Plans, Unveils New Flickr
- Young Tumblr Marketers Have Strong Advice for Yahoo
- Ziff Davis Nabs NetShelter
- Pinterest Adds Advertiser-Friendly Features
- TripAdvisor Hires Shops for Its First Offline Campaign
- Starbucks Is Open for Business in Vietnam
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola
- Obscure Direct Response Brands Dominate Facebook Chatter
- Advertising Student Ships His Pants to Kmart's Agency, Lands Internship
- WPP Created One Big Digital Shop From 8 Smaller Ones
- PETA's Incredibly Lifelike CGI Ape Begs You Never to Use Real Ones in Ads Again
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Girl Barfs Up Her Own Dad in Baffling Anti-Drinking Ad From Spain
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.