Apple unveils Rosa Parks tribute
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- Bravest Warriors is Not Quite Super Enough
- How Twitter Stepped Up Its Ad Game
- Inc. Magazine Announces Leadership Shuffle
- How AT&T Got Kids to Make Some of the Year's Best Ads
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2013
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- Will Ferrell’s Anchorman 2 Is Changing the Way Movies Are Marketed
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Burger King Creates Pre-Roll Ads That Share Your Hatred of Pre-Roll Ads
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Apple is honoring Rosa Parks with this “Think different” ad. So far, no one’s saying they’ve seen this ad before.
—Posted by Tim Nudd