Tinuiti, the largest independent performance marketing firm across the Triopoly of Google, Facebook, and Amazon, celebrates female hires and promotions across Influencer Marketing, Creative, Business Development, and Human Resources this Women’s Equality Day as the company continues its focus on activating change for full equality, inclusivity, and advancement.
As a larger commitment to inclusivity and supporting women in the workplace, 57% of Tinuiti’s leadership of manager level and above are women, a 5% increase year-over-year. Tinuiti’s female leadership ratio exceeds a She Runs It and Diversity Best Practices report citing 45.4% of executive positions at advertising, media, and tech companies are now held by women by over 10%. Celebrated new hires and elevations include:
New to Tinuiti:
- Crystal Duncan, SVP, Influencer Marketing: A 15-year veteran appointed to lead and develop Tinuiti’s new influencer marketing capability.
- Ginger Camilleri, VP, People Business Partners (Interim Chief People Officer): A 13-year Human Resources leader tasked to head Tinuiti’s People Team.
- Shannon O’Brien, VP, Talent Operations: An expert talent management executive leading Tinuiti’s recruitment efforts.
- Alexandria Thomas, Group VP, Creative: A client services champion responsible for leading Tinuiti’s creative department to develop client creative.
- Jackie Edmundson was recently promoted to SVP, Strategic Business Operations. A Transformational Operations expert, Edmundson leads IT and Ops including a newly formed project management department.
- Jessica McDaid was recently promoted to VP, Business Development to lead the business development team and develop new business opportunities for Tinuiti.
“Tinuiti’s commitment to diversity and inclusion is stronger than ever. Our focus on creating an equitable environment for all to thrive continues to be at the forefront of our conversation,” says Art Benjamin, senior director of Diversity & Inclusion for Tinuiti. “We strive to support the ongoing fight to get more women, and especially women of color, into senior executive leadership roles and board rooms. Women’s Equality Day is a moment to say out loud that all of us are responsible to break the glass ceilings that keep us from obtaining true gender equality.”
Tinuiti’s mission is to create equitable opportunities for development at all levels of the organization. Tinuiti believes that every woman should be heard, seen, and empowered to be her authentic best self, not only at Tinuiti, but everywhere. Tinuiti is expanding rapidly as industry trends demand for best-in-class performance marketing capabilities. Tinuiti has grown five times in size since 2017 and year-over-year, the company’s workforce has increased by 35%.
Tinuiti has won several prestigious industry awards and accolades for both culture and performance, including recognition as #1 on Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two consecutive years, Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces the last two years, consistently named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies and taking home 11 Stevie Business Award—including the Grand Stevie Award for Most Honored Marketing Agency.
Tinuiti is the largest independent performance marketing firm across Google, Facebook and Amazon, with nearly $3 billion in digital media under management and over 950 employees. With industry-leading expertise in search, social, Amazon and marketplaces, addressable TV and mobile apps, CRM and email marketing and more, Tinuiti understands that success requires both strategy and channel expertise. Each solution is delivered through Tinuiti’s performance planning framework, GAMMA, and is enabled by a proprietary suite of marketing intelligence and media activation technology – Mobius. For more information visit http://www.tinuiti.com.