Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is headed to San Francisco in just two short weeks! Register by tomorrow, June 12 and save over $200 on full access passes.
Held on June 26 at the Mission Bay Conference Center, Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is the must-attend event for anyone interested in the emerging technologies that are transforming the way mobile games are produced and consumed. Over 35 of today’s industry leaders from Facebook, Google, GameStop, GREE, Vungle, Machine Zone, ngmoco, MHL Consortium, and more will share insights and strategies on successful game design, development, distribution and monetization.
- Understanding the Smartphone and Tablet Games Opportunities: Present and Future
- Who is the Mobile Gamer?
- Smartphone Versus Tablet Apps
- Monetizing the Multi-Platform Landscape on iOS & Android
- Developing Tablet Games
- Customer Acquisition and Distribution
- Building Social Game Player Networks
- HTML5 Games
- Location-based Games
Remember, the early bird rate ends tomorrow — sign up now!