Professional community app BranchOut recently announced the hiring of its first Chief Operating Officer, Ebbe Altberg from Yahoo. Social ads startup Adaptly hired a head of client services, and another Facebook advertising company Nanigans hired a few employees.
Please note that due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesfacebook(dot) com.
- Joanna Sammartino Bailey, Vice President, Head of Client Services – former partner, managing director at QWiPS
- Ebbe Altberg, Chief Operating Officer – former senior vice president of media engineering at Yahoo
- Chris Merritt, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer – promoted from vice president of sales and general manager of enterprise products
- Laurie Bloom, Ad Operations Manager – former implementation specialist for LevelUp at SCVNGR
- Kyle Sherin, Ad Operations Manager – former director of experiential promotions at SCVNGR
- Peter Severance, Head of Quality Assurance – former quality assurance lead at Nokia