Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com.
Hiring in the social games sector was down this week with 11 new hires overall between four companies. Social Point reported the most activity with seven new hires. The highest profile hire of the week is Justin Lambros who comes to Kixeye as General Manager from his previous position at Kabam.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Andy Berdan, Software Developer — Prior to this position Berdan worked at Antic Entertainment, Big Blue Bubble and DICE.
- Lara Kehler, contract Flash Artist – Kehler is an indie game developer and artist. Her most recent title is Zombie Minesweeper.
- Sam Raski, contract Flash Software Engineer — Raski is also an indie developer with several years’ experience releasing his own titles through his studio Overworld Labs.
- Justin Lambros, General Manager — Lambros was a General Manager at Kabam before joining Kixeye.
- Roger Plana Casadellà, Game Developer — Casadellà was previously a mobile expert at Mobetia.
- Marcos Herraiz Álvarez, Game Developer — Álvarez was formerly a Game Programmer at kotoc.
- Ricardo Javier Cevallos Seligmann, Project Manager — Cevallos was a producer at Gameloft.
- David Pastor García – Flash Developer – García was a freelance HTML5 and Flash developer before joining Social Point.
- Carlos Martínez Mojer – Level Editor – Mojer worked as a level designer at Tragnarion Studios.
- José Pérez Cabo – Game Designer — Cabo was working at Digital Chocolate before he joined Social Point.
- José Antonio Giménez Moreno, QA — Giménez was previously working at Localsoft.