Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com.
Hiring in the social games sector was down this week with five new hires overall between two companies. Gloops reported the most activity with four new hires. There were no high profile hires to report this week.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Mátyás Szabó, Actionscript Client Engineer — Szabó worked previously as a senior software developer at Morgan Stanley.
- Charles Huguenard, Game Engineer — Huguenard was a game play programmer at Telltale Games.
- Jeremy Glazman, Senior Game Engineer — Glazman was formerly Senior game engineer at Big Point Games.
- Alpha Gamboa, Senior Digital Artist — Gamboa was previously senior artist at Playdom.
- Eric Crook, Platform Engineer — Crook comes to Gloops from Digital Chocolate where he was senior server engineer.