Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com.
Hiring in the social games sector was down this week with nine new hires overall between two companies. East Side Games reported the most activity with eight new hires.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Derek Tam, contract game designer — Tam was recently at Microsoft Vancouver.
- Joshua Chan, contract software engineer — Chan was recently at Wordstream Inc.
- Kay Chan, Assistant Producer — Chan is now a full-time employee at the company.
- Morgan Hall, Game Designer — Hall is also a new full-time employee.
- Kevin Okada, Producer — Okada was promoted from his position as an artist and designer.
- Jim Wagner, Producer — Wagner was promoted from assistant producer.
- Guy Knights, Lead Systems Administrator – Knights was promoted from systems administrator.
- Darius Tam, Senior Software Engineer — Tam was promoted from software engineer.
- Ivan Garde, Product Manager – Garde worked as a Producer at Junebud AB in Sweden.