Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with only five new hires overall between five companies.
There were a number of high profile hires to report this week. Warren C. Jenson was elected Director by Tapjoy’s board of directors. Jenson is currently CFO and Executive Vice President at Acxiom Corporation. Jenson was also CFO of Electronic Arts, Amazon.com and NBC in the past. CocoaChina also announced a new VP Engineering, expanding the company’s presence in the U.S. Finally, Eric Feng, previously of Hulu and Airtime, joined Flipboard as its CTO.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Scott Baumann, Marketing Creative Director – Scott was previously a creative leader at Sony PlayStation.
- Kai Zhao, VP Engineering — Zhao is a 15-year tech veteran from AOL, Netscape and Motorola.
- Samer Ragheb, Marketing Director – Ragheb joins Plumbee from Facebook where he was a main driver of the EMEA platform partnerships gaming team.
- Warren C. Jenson, Director — Jenson is currently CFO and Executive Vice President at Acxiom Corporation. Jenson was also CFO of Electronic Arts, Amazon.com and NBC in the past.
- Eric Feng, CTO — Feng previously worked at companies such as Hulu, Airtime and Erly.