Facebook platform industry hires this week included several account and sales executives, some engineers and a VP of corporate strategy at Syncapse. If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Jason Lee, Solutions Engineer - formerly a Product and Marketing Manager at Hooked Media Group.
- Joey Robert, Software Developer – previously worked as a software development intern at Sauce Labs.
- Jamie Wong, Web Developer – previously worked a similar job at The Working Group.
- Brad Goldberg, Ad Operations – previously worked as an Account Director at FreeCause Inc.
- Kai Ly, Controller - formerly a Senior Financial Analyst at Virgin Mobile Canada.
- Michael Rusca, Web Developer - formerly the Director and Lead Developer at Verdant Industries Ltd.
- Martin Suter, SVP Alliances and Corporate Strategy - formerly the founder of IPLicensing.net and VP of Business Development at BelAir Networks.
- Mike Stiles, Writer/Producer – formerly a screenwriter at High Rise Productions, LLC.
- Amanda Monteith, Account Executive – formerly a sales representative at Nordstrom.
- Vincent Ng, Strategist – previously a Sales Associate at Wildfire.