Here’s this week’s list of hires in the Facebook platform industry, per LinkedIn and the companies themselves:
- James Hill, Director of Midwest Sales - former director of advertising sales at Detroit Digital
- Shelby Schermeyer, Media Sales Planner - former student at Boston University
- Nate Ferrero, Senior Software Developer - former lead developer at Momentum OS
- Chris Willis, Strategic Accounts Manager – former sales executive at Vocus
- Calvin Lui, President and Chief Strategy Officer - former president and CEO of Tumri
- Kieran Campbell, Sales Associate - former retail sales intern at Nordstrom
- Patrick Danahy, Account Executive - promoted from sales associate
- Ekaterina Petrova, New Business Representative - former student at Duke
- Natalie Silacci, New Business Representative - former student at Saint Mary’s College of California
- Ali Tahiri, Sr. QA Engineer – former QA Engineer at PlayHaven
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into our next post.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.