Adaptly hired a VP this week, AdParlor added an engineer to its staff, and a few other companies in the Facebook platform industry hired developers and marketers. Banyan Branch added two executives to its management team to support the agency’s new media buying practice.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into our next post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes either from the companies themselves or from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Mike Finnegan, Vice President of Client Services – former senior manager at MEC.
- Emad Al-Shihabi, Software Engineer – former web developer at Shiny Ads.
- Andrew Mablekos, PHP Developer – former senior web developer/analyst at Hypersystems S.A.
- Asad Esmail, University Marketing Intern – former intern.
- Matt Haynes, Director of Social Strategy and Media Planning - former social media lead and media director at MEC Interaction.
- Kerry Antezana, Director of Agency Services - former creative director at JWT Inside.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.