Facebook had some fairly high profile departures this week, with designer Rasmus Andersson joining Dropbox and managing editor Dan Fletcher announcing he will leave to work on personal projects instead. Malorie Lucich, who has been the platform communications team since 2008, is going to Pinterest.
Unrelated to those vacancies, Facebook has hired Jeremy Barton and Rob Boyle, cofounders of cross-platform reputation system Legit. This was not an acquisition or acqui-hire, but it does mean Legit will be shutting down. The two did not say what area they would be focused on within Facebook.
The social network also removed 27 job listings from its careers page this week, likely after filling roles in measurement, sales, recruiting and other areas.
Prior listings removed from Facebook’s careers page:
- Platform Program Manager (Menlo Park)
- Financial Accountant – EMEA (contract) (Dublin)
- FP&A, Sr. Financial Analyst – G&A (Menlo Park)
- Internal Audit Analyst (Menlo Park)
- Security Counsel (Menlo Park)
- Security Operations Center Manager (Menlo Park)
- PLM Business Analyst (Contract) (Menlo Park)
- Law Enforcement Response Team Lead (Austin)
- Legal Compliance Operations Specialist (Menlo Park)
- HR Administrator (Contract) (Dublin)
- Immigration Legal Assistant – Contract (Menlo Park)
- Executive Technical Recruiter (Menlo Park)
- Resume screener – contract (Menlo Park)
- Technical Program Coordinator (Menlo Park)
- Technical Program Manager, Network Engineering (Menlo Park)
- Vertical Analyst, Global Vertical Marketing (Menlo Park)
- Associate, User Operations (Austin)
- Partner Engineer, Gaming (London)
- Growth Manager (LATAM) (Mexico City – Menlo Park)
- Associate, Media Solutions (Mumbai)
- Small Business Analyst (Tokyo)
- Account Manager, Milan (Milan)
- Client Partner, Global Marketing Solutions (Sydney)
- Manager, Global Marketing Solutions – Entertainment (Menlo Park)
- Data Scientist (Menlo Park)
- Technical Lead, Media Analytics (Hyderabad)
- CPG Vertical Measurement Lead (London)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.