Facebook added 15 new positions to its careers page this week, primarily in sales roles across the world.
Apart from the media solutions, client partner and other sales jobs, Facebook added listings for a communications associate, marketing manager, facilities operations manager, a data analyst and international counsel.
New listings added to Facebook’s careers page:
- Associate, Technology Communications (Product) (Menlo Park)
- International Counsel (Singapore)
- Facility Operations Manager (Altoona)
- Marketing Manager (Tokyo)
- Data Analyst, Latin America (São Paulo)
- Media Solutions (Hong Kong)
- Media Solutions (Buenos Aires)
- Media Solutions (Mexico City)
- Agency Partner, Russian (Warsaw) (Warsaw)
- Client Partner, Paris (Paris)
- Client Partner SEA (Singapore)
- Client Partner (Buenos Aires)
- Team Lead, Mid Market, eCommerce (Singapore)
- Team Lead, Mid Market, SEA & India (Singapore)
- Client Partner, Retail (Menlo Park)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.