Taking photos and videos and loading lots of apps onto your phone or tablet can slow down the performance of your device. To help you manage your media and keep your iOS device give its best performance, we’ve created a lists of apps that specialize in cleaning the memory from your device. These apps will help you free up space on your device so that they will work better. Got an Android device? Check out our list of 5 Memory Cleaning Apps for Android Devices.
5 Memory Cleaning Apps for iOS Devices
1. Memory Status: “Memory Status provides the following functions: 1. Memory Status (“Memory”) screen 2. Running User Processes (“Processes”) screen 3. Cleaning Memory (“Cleaning”) screen.”
2. iFullStat: “The best program that shows the most important data on your device! Performed in the usual style of turning pages SpringBoard! Supports all the devices on iOS and Retina Display! Available in 7 languages, such as English, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese!”
3. SYS Activity Manager: “Learn about which Background Processes and Apps are running; Memory clean to improve device speed; How to CLOSE Background Apps; Monitor iPad, iPod, iPhone Battery Life; Monitor LTE, 3G and WiFi network and speed; Summarizes your disk usage; Helpful tool to diagnosis battery problem, network and device speed problem.”
4. Memory 100% Pro: “This app allows user to view what process are running in the system. In addition it comes with a lovely pie chart that shows you the memory status of your device.”
5. IAssistant: “lAssistant is able to monitor Apple handheld devices’ operating system, including memory information, CPU information, battery information, system information and system health check.”
EDITOR’S NOTE: THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED SINCE IT WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED.